- Super-intensive gardens are divided into 5 hectares in the “Vahdat National Garden” (Tajikistan)
- Will the positive trend in berry production in Russia continue?
- Closed all agricultural markets of Tbilisi (Georgia)
- Home gardening boom is forecasted in Moldova
- Georgian Blueberry Farm intends to increase blueberry plantations to 50 ha in 2021
- Blogging (819)
analytics Andrey Yarmak Apple Belarus berries blueberry bow carrot Caucasus central Asia China Coronavirus demand east-fruit Eastern Europe eastfruit export FAO fruit fruit and vegetable market Georgia grape greenhouse import logistics marketing Moldova news Poland potatoes price prices processing quality quarantine RF Russia sentence stocks storage Tajikistan Turkey Ukraine Uzbekistan vegetables